Building Mission Statement
We recognize that every student that attends Dewey School is a unique and special individual. We accept, as our mission and goal, the responsibility to help each student attain his or her highest learning potential.
We propose to accomplish our mission and goal by:
- Setting standards of basic instructional skills required of all students
- Maintaining high expectations for students and ourselves
- Striving to determine the most efficient teaching and instructional methods for every student
- Keeping open a line of communication between school and the home
- Continuing to seek new ways to improve the educational program at Dewey School
Our emphasis will always be on student success.